Does your custom packaging project require additional work space, labor or resources? How much would these costs impact your company’s bottom line?
Pipeline Packaging can help with your custom assembly program. Individual services we provide include:
- Packaging parts assembly
- Packaging customization such as plug and/or grommet insertion
- Palletizing and re-palletizing
- Custom box assembly
- Custom packaging
Sample Custom Packaging Assemblies from Pipeline
A sample of custom packaging projects that Pipeline works on includes:
- Creating a custom pallet that exactly positions 4 plastic, tight-head drums, secures them in place with 3 separate bands, screws 2 caps into each drum and then applies to each drum a branded label with product identification and material warnings for a leading polymer technology company that ships products overseas
- Re-boxing 1-gallon plastic bottles to include cardboard safety dividers for one of the world’s largest chemical companies
- Punching specifically sized holes into pails and corresponding lids, then inserting grommets for plastic home brewing kits
- Screwing the caps onto tens of thousands of jars for a large specialty chemicals manufacturer
- Assembling DelPaks (a metal pail containing a closed plastic liner that holds the contents) for a variety of customers
People at the Core of Custom Packaging Assembly
With 25+ years of experience, we understand that people make products, services, companies and brands successful. Let our proactive approach, timely communication and genuine concern for your success be a part of a winning strategy for you and your company.